With insight, perseverance, and support, many people have overcome their unwanted sexual habits and have built productive lives and beautiful families. It is important to hear such stories and keep them in mind to stay motivated, especially as you go through difficult times.
Learn and Connect
At the same, though it is always inspiring to listen to testimonies of those who have become victorious, sometimes it can be more valuable to connect with someone who has simply made progress in the next step of the journey. That’s why we have the Pure Mind Forum. Connect with others who are making effort as well as listening to success stories.
One of the best ways to learn and stay motivated is by watching videos created for that very purpose. Start with the ones below and then visit our PORN FREE YouTube channel for more.
The History of Porn & The New Anti-Porn Movement, by Fight the New Drug
A story of porn addiction and recovery (Noah B.E. Church at The Mystery Box Show)
- Story of a young married man who turned his life around, as a promotion of a recovery program, at Proven Men
- Story of success of a married man using accountability software, at Covenant Eyes
- Motivation from a man abstaining from porn at the 60 day mark, at Black White Guy in America
- Testimonies of those who have abstained from the habit for a period of time, at Cure the Craving
- Evidence that masturbation is unknown among some peoples of the world, at HowtoStopMasturbation.com